Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A Wedding & Family Reunion


Hee, hee, hee, am I ever ready for this... =)
Originally uploaded by radioflyer7.

Just got back from LA for my dear sister Eileen's wedding. As many aunts and uncles are retired now and looking for an excuse to travel, this wedding also turned out to be a major family reunion.

The last time we had a family reunion of this magnitude was 7 years ago. We talked of organizing such events more frequently but always ended up getting too busy and distracted by our regular life. Perhaps we'll do better with the next reunion?

Eileen's and Pierson's wedding was a beautiful one. Too bad I was busy doing stuff at the wedding or taking care of my two cute little children, I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have hoped (imagine that!).

Speaking of pictures, at a family gathering, everyone went a bit berzerk making circles on the floor. Pierson, welcome to the family. Hopefully in time you'll find that we are really not that crazy. [LOL]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home