Thursday, July 14, 2005

Blogging? Why?


Can a guy get some privacy, please?
Originally uploaded by radioflyer7.



I was just surfing, killing time, by hitting the "Next Blog" button on this page. Wow, lots of people have something to say. Or at least want to have something to say. But like me, there is nothing that interesting most of the time. So why blog? Beats me. When you do have something you want people to hear, you want an audience. But if you don't maintain an audience, you won't have one. So it comes down to an art of just saying something. Just like talk show hosts, politicians, and pastors even at times. Does this, in any way, reflect some sort of social/psychological condition of the heart? Okay now, I'd better stop before I make my head dizzy talking like that...

Not that I am sheesh'ing you away, but why are you reading my post?! Post a comment and help enlighten me here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home